Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provide consumers (California residents) with specific
rights regarding their personal information. This section describes
your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability
You have the right to request that JRK Residential Group disclose
certain information to you about our collection and use of your
personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and
confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access,
Data Portability, and Deletion Rights), we will disclose to you:
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion
- The categories of personal information we collected about
- The categories of sources for the personal information we
collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling
that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about
you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a
business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that
each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal
information categories that each category of recipient
To Exercise access, data portability, and deletion rights described
above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Calling us at 310-268-8344 and asking for our CCPA
- Emailing us at CCPA@JRK.com.
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of
State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a
verifiable consumer request related to your personal information.
You may also make a verifiable consumer request for access or data
portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably
verify you are the person about whom we collect personal
information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to
properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal
information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make
the request and confirm the personal information relates to
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create
an account with us. However, we do consider requests made through
your password protected account sufficiently verified when the
request relates to personal information associated with that
We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable
consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to
make the request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your
CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
Collection of Personal Information
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services,
including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate of goods
or services or a different level or quality of goods or
JRK Residential Group has collected the following categories of
personal information from its consumers within the last twelve (12)
||A real name, alias, current and previous
postal address(es), email address, phone number, unique personal
identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, account
name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport
number, current or past job history, or other similar
||Records of personal property, products or
services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or
consuming histories or tendencies.
||Information on the User’s interaction
with JRK Residential Group and affiliated websites.
||Physical location, generally.
We also collect personal information from other sources:
Use of Personal Information
- Information received as part of routine card verification
- Information received as part of routine credit checks.
- Information received as part of routine background checks.
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one
or more of the following business purposes:
Sale of Personal Information
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For
example, if you share your name and contact information to request
a price quote or ask a question about our products or services, we
will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If
you provide your personal information to purchase a product or
service, we will use that information to process your payment and
facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to
facilitate new product orders or process returns.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Websites,
products, and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your accounts with
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments
and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and respond to your inquiries,
including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and
improve our responses.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, JRK Residential Group has sold
the following categories of personal information:
|Category A: Identifiers.
|Category B: California Customer Records
Personal Information categories.
|Category C: Protected classification
characteristics under California or federal law.
|Category D: Commercial Information
We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and
provide services to us, including hosting and maintenance, error
monitoring, debugging, performance monitoring, billing, customer
relationship, database storage and management, and direct marketing
campaigns. We may share your Personal Information with these third
parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these
functions and provide such services. We also require these third
parties to maintain the privacy and security of the Personal
Information they process on our behalf.